While many things have changed over the past few months, one thing has remained the same: our office's commitment to your safety. In addition to the standard infection control procedures we already employ, our team has been working diligently to follow and implement the guidelines provided by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff.
- Enhanced Disinfection Practices - High contact surfaces (doorknobs, countertops, pens, etc.) will be disinfected after every patient. In addition, patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Aerosol Management - Our clinicians will utilize aerosol management devices which will eliminate aerosols by up to 98%
- Improved Air Quality - Air purifiers with a HEPA filter and UV-C light technology to reduce airborne bacteria and viruses have been installed in every treatment room
- COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire - Patients will complete a screening questionnaire prior to their appointment and again on the day of their appointment. We will postpone treatment for any patient who has experienced or has been in contact with someone who has experienced the following symptoms within 14 days of their scheduled appointment date: fever, cough, loss of taste and/or smell, flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath and fatigue.
- Face Coverings Required - Patients and team members must wear a face covering while in the office
- Social Distancing Measures - We will limit the number of patients in our office at any one time to ensure that patients and team members in our office can easily maintain at least six-foot distance from one another.
In addition, consolidated appointments and additional payment options are available to help ensure that dentistry remains affordable with minimal time expended for all those in need.
We have missed seeing all of you in our office and look forward to providing you with the quality dental care you need and deserve! We look forward to seeing you all again and catching up with you at your next appointment.